Learning Lab is dedicated in providing the highest quality classes and programs. We hire staff and purchase supplies in advance of all classes. With that in mind, we have created a balanced refund policy that takes both the needs of participating families and the needs of Learning Lab into consideration.
Refund Policy -Single Class
1) 100% refund if class is cancelled due to weather and no makeup class is offered
2) 100% refund if requested more than 14 days prior to class date less a $5 processing fee
3) 50% refund if requested 3 to 14 days prior to class date less a $5 processing fee
4) 0% refund if requested less than 3 days prior to class
5) 0% refund if absent from class
6) In the case of an absence due to illness or injury, credit will be issued if proof is provided
Refund Policy -Packages
1) 100% refund if no classes have been taken yet less a $25 processing fee
2) Prorated refund based on the number of classes taken less a $25 processing fee
**All refund must be requested via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)**
Rescheduling requires 48 hours’ notice before the class takes place. Rescheduling requests made with less than 48 hours’ notice will not be honored and will counted as an absent. Rescheduling requests must be made by email (email@example.com)
Although class cancellation at Learning Lab is quite rare, Learning Lab reserves the right to cancel classes or change instructor assignments. Learning Lab will make every effort to notify students in advance. If enrollment goals are not met, a class may be cancelled up to 48 hours before it is scheduled to take place. In the event of cancellation, a full refund or credit will be issued. A course start-date will be pushed back if enrollment goals are not met. In this instance, a refund or credit for classes may be requested for classes that take place on newly scheduled dates.
Late Pick Up
1) Parents are given a ten minute grace period and then are charged $1.00 per minute.
Cancellations of Services
For the safety and welfare of all children attending programs at Learning Lab, we retain the right to terminate services for the following reasons:
The child’s behavior is destructive, uncontrollable, or threatening or violent to other children or staff members.
A parent/guardian refuses to pay tuition.