Learning Lab's STEM program integrates all the components of STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) and encourages children to pursue inquiries that are relevant to them. Using the engineering design process, children identify problems, develop possible solutions, and test and evaluate solutions. Our STEM program is designed to support your child with the following:
- Recognizing that science and math is all around us
- Developing an inquiring mind
- Engaging in creative thinking
- Improving logical reasoning skills
- Collaborating as part of a team
Our STEM program serves children in kindergarten through 4th grade.
- Saturday, 4/14 (3:30pm-4:30pm)
- Saturday, 5/12 (3:30pm-4:30pm)
- Saturday, 6/9 (3:30pm-4:30pm)
- Saturday, 7/7 (3:30pm-4:30pm)
Price Per Class : $30.00
- 10-Classes Package: ART/STEM/Writing - $225.00 (25% Discount)
- 5-Class Package: ART/STEM/Writing- $120.00 (20% Discount)
Tell us what day and time work best for you and we will plan the schedule around the most popular time.